CH Pro Throttle Joystick Issue

The problem I'm having is when using joystick to control TGP and Shkval sensors. When zoomed in at max and attempting to move around very slowly the display seems to vibrate/jiggle around uncontrollably. Not sure if this a wear and tear issue or what. It did seem to appear or get worse after a 1.52 or 1.53 patch I think but that might just be when I started noticing it. The only tweaks to the joystick are a horiz dead zone of 15/ vert deadzone 5 to eliminate known CH issue of not recentering properly and creeping to the right when moving horizontally. It has 2 yrs of heavy use.

Added a track. Also weird is that at first its not noticeable when I,m moving around a wooded area but as soon as I spot some tanks its very noticeable a minute or so in.

Make sure it's really your controller. Use the default ( , . / ; ) keys to test.

I say this because some time back, (months) they made the sensor more susceptible to drift caused by movements of the aircraft. Test while still on the ground and test while in the air and you should see the difference I'm talking about.

Also, there are some threads that talk about this change.

• Like 1

I have had the same problem with A-10C since DCS Warthog came out. To me it seems like a TGP bug as there's no such jitter in my ministick when making small adjustments. TGP is also the only system with this issue as Shkval, TAD cursor, etc. slews smoothly using small adjustments.

DCS Finland: Suomalainen DCS yhteisö -- Finnish DCS community

--------------------------------------------------

SF Squadron

Make sure it's really your controller. Use the default ( , . / ; ) keys to test.

Thanks. Youre right, it does happen with keybd commands in the air as well. The sacrifices we make for realism I suppose. I feel like i'm having an epileptic seizure when looking at TGP.

I have had the same problem with A-10C since DCS Warthog came out. To me it seems like a TGP bug as there's no such jitter in my ministick when making small adjustments. TGP is also the only system with this issue as Shkval, TAD cursor, etc. slews smoothly using small adjustments.

Its always jiggled a little as you point out but definitely more obvious now to me. In testing Shkval I noticed it moves smoothly but a little jerky when I start moving. Seems more like a symptom of my deadzone tweak.

Edited by cthulhu68