UH-1 flex sight mousc control does not work

mildak

Hi

is there any issue related to 1.5.5.58891 and UH-1?

I wanted to play with it after a week pause and noticed that:

1/ copilot flexi sight is not mapped to mouse axis anymore. I tried IR mode on and off - no change. So the flexi is useless.

2/ There was weapons help panel right abowe the crew help panel. It dissapeared. How to put it back?

(BTW I really hate control setting changes in various release am I the ohnly one?)

1. Same thing since 1.5.5. Couldn't find a way to make it work either.

2. The weapons screen was moved to kneeboard only. It was mentioned a while back that would happen.

Just noticed the flex sight/mouse control works fine in 2.04.

Edited by cthulhu68

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same here, is that fixed next patch ???:helpsmilie:

2/ There was weapons help panel right abowe the crew help panel. It dissapeared. How to put it back?

Challenger444

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

is there any issue related to 1.5.5.58891 and UH-1?

I wanted to play with it after a week pause and noticed that:

1/ copilot flexi sight is not mapped to mouse axis anymore. I tried IR mode on and off - no change. So the flexi is useless.

(BTW I really hate control setting changes in various release am I the ohnly one?)

Copilot flexi sight is not working to me too, i can't use the mouse to target, in my x52 pro, the flex go to pov1,2,3,4,5, but there the moviment of view is fast we can't target nothing, the scren bug and go to the center of the heli, bug bug bug....... make the ai land too more bug....(ai land fixed today 12-03-2016)

Edited by Chacina

System:

Asus TUF Z390-Pro Gaming/ Intel i5-9600k@ Coffeelake 9a Gen/ Water Cooler Corsair Hydro H45/ Corsair Vengeance Lpx 32Gb 3200Mhz/ EVGA GeForce RX 2070 Super 8Gb Gddr6 256Bits/ 1 SSd M2 3gen 1Tb Xpg/ Headset Corsair + SoundCloud BlasterX Pro Gaming AE-5 / Corsair HX1000i W Plus Platinum/ Case Corsair Gamer Series Obsidiam 500D/ LG 32" 4k Monitor Dp/ Track Ir5 w/Clip Pro/ Saitek Hino X56

Test today, after this update mouse flexi sight aming is back to work fine!!!! THx!!!!!

System:

Asus TUF Z390-Pro Gaming/ Intel i5-9600k@ Coffeelake 9a Gen/ Water Cooler Corsair Hydro H45/ Corsair Vengeance Lpx 32Gb 3200Mhz/ EVGA GeForce RX 2070 Super 8Gb Gddr6 256Bits/ 1 SSd M2 3gen 1Tb Xpg/ Headset Corsair + SoundCloud BlasterX Pro Gaming AE-5 / Corsair HX1000i W Plus Platinum/ Case Corsair Gamer Series Obsidiam 500D/ LG 32" 4k Monitor Dp/ Track Ir5 w/Clip Pro/ Saitek Hino X56

• 1 month later...
Test today, after this update mouse flexi sight aming is back to work fine!!!! THx!!!!!

What update version you are talking about ? I'm at the lastest update and Flexible sight messed up. Can't control guns by mouse nor Headtracking. TrackIR aiming option is now not visible in Game Options. I Don't know what to do now. :(

• 1 year later...