2.0.4 navigation

grunf

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the navigation is working in Nevada :thumbup:. Since the latest patch, I assume?

But there are two new NDBs that are not available for MiG-21. It would be nice if they could be added too.

Here's the data if anyone cares for some DIY :D:

{
       country = 'USA - Nevada',  -- ColoradoCity
       freq = 403,
       lat = 36.959895,
       long = 113.008973 * long_modifier,
       location = 'unknown',
       code = '.- --.. -.-. '
   },

{
       country = 'USA - Nevada', -- Meggi
       freq = 217,
       lat = 37.791252,
       long = 113.020879 * long_modifier,
       location = 'unknown',
       code = '. -.-. '
   },

(Goes into DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\MiG-21bis\Cockpit\Systems\R_NAV_data_Nevada.lua on any empty ARK channels)

Also, the ATC radio frequencies have changed, so the old radio presets no longer work.

Also, the ATC radio frequencies have changed, so the old radio presets no longer work.

thanks for the info regarding the Nav.

Presently I'm struggling with the MiG-21 ATC, while flying Nevada. (Just started trying out this Module with NTTR). I'm kinda lost with the preset frequencies and the NTTR airfields.

edit: all squared away with NTTR ATC...

Edited by javelina1

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

thanks for the info regarding the Nav.

Presently I'm struggling with the MiG-21 ATC, while flying Nevada. (Just started trying out this Module with NTTR). I'm kinda lost with the preset frequencies and the NTTR airfields.

edit: all squared away with NTTR ATC...

Yeah, you have to change the frequencies in the Mission editor. I guess you already figured that out. :)