In campaigns when using vr the ability to recall the last coordinate

Badger633

During campaigns when in vr and coordinates are passed in an unexpected radio call it is very easy to forget them if you cannot write them down. This being impossible if you have your headset on. Having raised this in the forum in the past some people peak through a gap at the bottom of their headset and others pull their goggles up. Trouble is my goggles fit very well with no gap and I find lifting up the headset just totally ruins the great immersion vr provides.

I would be interested if anybody has a solution which keeps the immersion

Other than this my wish is if campaigns could have a facility to recall the last coordinate given on demand say via the f10 menu. It would allow you to stay within the vr environment fully.

Thanks

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

I hit print screen, pause game, open screenshot and write down 9 line on knee note pad, or active pause and type into cdu

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

So this can all be done via the goggles. Sounds good. Excuse my ignorance how do you open the screen shot and write down the 9 line on the knee note pad.

Thanks for the quick reply

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

i take the headset off to do that. (or rest on my forehead),

it's easier to active pause and type directly into CDU

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I did try active pause and type into the cdu but the radio message texts still disappear in active pause.

I get how you do it and thanks for that.

Would be nice though if you could recall a coordinate should imagine it would be a simple facility to build in when writing the campaigns.

Thanks again