Sling loading (Huey version)

jmijnen

(Copypasta of the text in the Mi-8 post)

Hello there!

I have been recently picking up (pun intended) sling loading, which is by far one of the hardest things to do in DCS, and I was wondering if any of you more hardened veterans had any tips and hints for me on how to handle this complex method in the Huey so I can stop getting the occasional 'cable snapped!' alerts.

Thanks in advance and here is a sexy screenshot for you to enjoy! (The FPS is usually better, I swear!)

F24CBEB489454A81259A8A75BE100652D2CE4E97

Modules: too many

System: I7-7700K, GTX 2080 Super, 64GB DDR4, 500GB SSD, 3TB HDD.

Sorry I was going to continue but I had to send it quick as wife was inbound and I had jobs to do :)

Concentrate on coming to a hover around 15 feet just short of the cargo and then small movements till you get above it. Practice is the key as well as a button on the joystick for enabling cargo indicator and or camera.

Can you confirm your practising in 1.5.5?

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I practice in both 1.5.5 and 2.0.4, depending on what me and my friends are flying on, as of now I usually land besides the cargo to pick it up in a more relaxed manner, but I will surely work on my hovers in the near future.

Modules: too many

System: I7-7700K, GTX 2080 Super, 64GB DDR4, 500GB SSD, 3TB HDD.