Now hiring - Viggen Pilots

Tackle

You're really good at this, shaggy!

Here's the F15 Shield I made. Not really appropriate for the AJS 37 since this shield was used during the AJ period, and earlier. Not commonly used on the Viggen either. But I like it! ;)

Now that I have traced the crown, the rest of the Wings shields shouldn't be a problem...

I have left out some highlights, and shadows, in order to keep it "clean". Maybe I should add them..?

Thank you very much, and your work there is very nice mate !

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

Nice :thumbup:

What about Filip Röd and Filip Blå, F 6? :joystick:

So not Filip Blå, I will start on those tomorrow, they will take a bit more time, but for now you have Filip RED instead.

I had no intent of hi-jacking this thread for my artwork. So please forgive me if that has been the case. I just thought al these emblems could be good inspiration for more new Viggen Squadrons.

Divisions_emblem_Filip_Red.png

• Like 1

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

• 2 years later...
I thought about re-activating this thread. Well, it's done now.

I am looking for some Viggen buddies. And I would really like to see more patches.

I have been to Östersund twice now. So I need squadron and wing patches for F4 now :D

I would totally join if i could only find some time of work for once? :/