"Train hard" mission (4th)

huppel

Hi,

I'm trying to complete the "train hard" mission, but after I'm instructed to destroy some houses (and I destroyed multiple) in the abandoned village there are no instructions anymore. Anybody knows what I'm doing wrong?

Best, Huppel

• ED Team

Please follow the instructions exactly:

1. Destroy some trucks in a group (m/guns).

2. Destroy single truck in a "village" (m/guns).

3. Destroy one house in a "village" (rockets). I've destroyed the biggest one with a flat roof.

4. Come back to first group of trucks and destroy what is left. You can destroy all despite permission to return to base. Shell be reflected in amount of final points.

5. Land at home base.

Checked in 1.5.5.60503.

Edited by Laivynas

Best Regards, Dmitry.

"Чтобы дойти до цели, надо прежде всего идти." © О. Бальзак

Thanks, that helped, completed the mission now!

Now I have a problem with the next mission "under the gun" (maybe I'm just not good at this ;-) ). I have tried twice and everything is looking good (I get praised and I'm ahead of my component) but when I pass the finish I get the message that I did not went through any of the gates. Did I perhaps not fly low enough (I'm flying way lower than my oponent) or am I doing something else wrong?

Best, Huppel

Okay resolved. I guess the message is a bit unclear, "any gates" is intended to be "at least one". The route is rather unclear just before the mountain ridge, here you have a very hard turn to the left but there is no smoke or voice message to indicate that. So it is easy to miss the red smoke on top of the ridge.

• 1 year later...

in 2.5 no rockets or houses, just trucks and guns. I hit them all, was told to RTB, then to park. I parked next to UAZ, as before - nothing! 90% complete, the mission does not end ((

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR