Is the gun less lethal to armor lately?

Zilch

how u guys engaging a tank with gun ? they shooting u with heavy cannon as well i never take risk to take them out with gun

I won't get within 1.5nm of any IFV in the game if I can help it, and break off attacks at a maximum of 0.8nm if I absolutely positively have to kill what I'm shooting at. This habit has carried over to tanks and as a result I've gotten pretty decent at splashing armor from ~1nm or so. :D

Edited by GaryIKILLYOU

My Specs:

Win 10 Pro 64bit/ i7 6770K 4.5Ghz/32GB DDR4/ GTX 1070 SC/Samsung SSD

Warthog Stick/TWCS Throttle/TrackIR 5

I won't get within 1.5nm of any IFV in the game if I can help it, and break off attacks at a maximum of 0.8nm if I absolutely positively have to kill what I'm shooting at. This habit has carried over to tanks and as a result I've gotten pretty decent at splashing armor from ~1nm or so. :D

Yeah same here. Getting closer I think hurts muh immersion unless something really spectacular calls for it. I did do it one on a T-72 that was this close to take out some friendlies that were just on the other side of a ridge the T-72 was trundling up. I gave myself an imaginery Distinguished Flying Cross for that.