Change pilot1 name in mission

Hello, I have downloaded some missions and there is "pilot1" name in there. When I open that mission in full editor, I cannot change the name. I click on that field and nothing happens. I have my own custom pilot name in options and still it has "pilot1". Is there any way to change pilot's name in the mission ? (from pilot1 to your own name)

Warning: The following might cause stupidity

http://youtube.com/watch?v=25LceCPO1ys

De-classify the mission - you should then be able to insert your name by selecting it from the drop-down menu "Name" on the main Mission Editor screen. That should do it:)

PS: To de-Classify hit Ctrl-Shift-C-Enter (OK). Then hit Ctrl-Shift-D-Enter(OK) and mission will be de-classified and you can edit as you want.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

It also depends on the classification of the mission. "Pilot01" is a generic name for most missionsl and is just there. If you cannot select the pilot, then it's classified and the password has to be given for you to change it.

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers