Black patches! On Mirage Skin! logo cover up?!

DragonFlySlayer

After the updater flaw with our window's fire walls and replacing my vcruntime140.dll file, ... and I did end up uninstalling and reinstalling DCS World 2,.. after reinstalling my modules I noticed my Mirage 2000 has these black patches like I purchased a bootleg or pirated version!? I attemted to reactivate my license in world 2 and it was active and I did so anyway. My Mirage doesn't do this in the other DCS worlds. Why in Nevada?

It sure fly's well though. Just whats up with the black cover ups!? Is it a International thing and French in Nevada? Doesn't make sense.

:noexpression:

After the updater flaw with our window's fire walls and replacing my vcruntime140.dll file, ... and I did end up uninstalling and reinstalling DCS World 2,.. after reinstalling my modules I noticed my Mirage 2000 has these black patches like I purchased a bootleg or pirated version!? I attemted to reactivate my license in world 2 and it was active and I did so anyway. My Mirage doesn't do this in the other DCS worlds. Why in Nevada?

It sure fly's well though. Just whats up with the black cover ups!? Is it a International thing and French in Nevada? Doesn't make sense.

:noexpression:

Try turning off deffered shading in the options menu.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV