Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Profile?

got the older green t.16000m and added to it the FCS throttle. Would you care to specify what you mean by control profile? I don't use thrustmasters TARGET software at all since my stick does not have any wiggle in the centre position. Or do you mean profile for specific dcs modules? In that case, i think you are better off taking the time and setting this up by yourself. Easier to remember und its all the way you think fits best. Its a nice and very presice stick...have fun with it.

got the older green t.16000m and added to it the FCS throttle. Would you care to specify what you mean by control profile? I don't use thrustmasters TARGET software at all since my stick does not have any wiggle in the centre position. Or do you mean profile for specific dcs modules? In that case, i think you are better off taking the time and setting this up by yourself. Easier to remember und its all the way you think fits best. Its a nice and very presice stick...have fun with it.

I was looking for some basic profiles (SU / L39) myself, some time ago. I too started to map all the important functions myself. Took some time to get myself started and took some try & error till it was done, but I must agree, that I learned and remembered more and easier, than using some profiles from other users.

I could share my basic profiles for SU-25A / -25T & L-39, if you wish. Just to give you some gentle push in the right direction. :smilewink:

I'm using a TrackIR system, so no controls for viewing around, mapped to my FCS however.

Ryzen 5800XD - 32GB RAM - Sapphire RX 7900 XTX - VKB Stuff + MFG Crosswind Pedals

Homebase: Southwest Germany 🇩🇪

• 4 months later...
I was looking for some basic profiles (SU / L39) myself, some time ago. I too started to map all the important functions myself. Took some time to get myself started and took some try & error till it was done, but I must agree, that I learned and remembered more and easier, than using some profiles from other users.

I could share my basic profiles for SU-25A / -25T & L-39, if you wish. Just to give you some gentle push in the right direction. :smilewink:

I'm using a TrackIR system, so no controls for viewing around, mapped to my FCS however.

Hi, I just got this game and got me a new T.16000m FCS Hotas.

I have some problem with mapping stuff to it, I just dont know what to map or not.

I would be more than happy to get a view on your profiles with T.16000m FCS Hotas at all your planes and helicopter in this game.

Hi, I just got this game and got me a new T.16000m FCS Hotas.

I have some problem with mapping stuff to it, I just dont know what to map or not.

I would be more than happy to get a view on your profiles with T.16000m FCS Hotas at all your planes and helicopter in this game.

When I map controls for the new module, I look at the real life stick and throttle, and try to map my own as close as possible to the real thing, within my hardware limitations.

Also, I try to keep consistency within all my modules. For example most aircraft have radio button on the throttle, NWS, radar and autopilot on the stick. I always try to map those controls to the same buttons across all my modules. Makes things much more easier to remember...