How can the resolution of the splash (startup screen) be customized?

ncimike3

I have 4 monitors setup with a resolution of 7680 x 1080. The main view is 5760x1080 with Helios using the other 1920x1080. When DCS world 1.5 boots up the splash screen takes up the entire 5760x1080. As I tweak controls, modules, options from the start screen, I have to move my mouse across the entire 3 screens to access all the menus. Does anyone know of a way to control the resolution of only the splash/startup screen (i want to set it to only 1 screen at 1920x1080) leaving the other resolutions in tact?

Thanks!

EVGA X58 FTW3 | i7-960 3.2GHz | 6Gb DDR3 1600Mhz | GTX 680 4Gb | Win 7 64 |TM HOTAS Warthog | Combat Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5 | TM MFD Cougar set | Logithech G35 Headset

There used to be, but it has been ruined in the last two 2.1.1 updates. You can still do it but you will still have to turn your head 60 degrees to see chat and such. They really need to fix this.

You can still do it in 1.5.7.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=191299

Hopefully, the thread will help you.

Oh, BTW, the splash screen stays huge, but the UI pages work correctly.

I am just running 1 4k tv and never know what to expect. Every click leads to a surprise screen size usually very small in the upper corner. Click it and it expands. Checking fps is impossible to read and now its missing totally. Thats my native res but I went down to 1080 on both game/computer and the same full/mall/full/small/ screen fest begins. Its a mouse click simulator.