Arado Ar-234 project

Alper22

Hello folks. Me and my two other friends were quite eager to make a third party project for DCS once. We spoke with few people from ED and afterwards decided to start with something simple. It was meant to be first jet bomber for DCS. But due to quite busy private life and full time work of each of us we had to stop the project. We havent done anything regarding to coding. I finished 3d model and animations (excluding damage models) If anyone is eager to finish this beautiful plane i can share the 3d data, references and other data i gathered. Here are some renders of the plane;

YNngyD.jpg

8dqYOd.jpg

Ddz71y.jpg

mkO2b2.jpg

ERGPLD.jpg

jW0yMg.jpg

29LJdO.jpg

"Let my armies be the rocks, and the trees, and birds in the sky"

sure hope some folks pick this up. You gents have done a remarkable job!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control