Su-27 nose graphics glitch

Trailer

I was playing the Flanker for the first time in the Nellis map when I noticed that there is a graphics glitch in the nose around the IRSTS, only from the cockpit view. As you can see, it seems there is a piece of the nose missing, while the outside view is correct.

Minor bug, but wanted to bring it to your attention.

Screen_170905_180418.thumb.jpg.d5ac5d9e23f4f56e216e0f7d4b62e29a.jpg

Screen_170905_180426.thumb.jpg.d26ea7218d958193a6255cd8a3241a04.jpg

I was playing the Flanker for the first time in the Nellis map when I noticed that there is a graphics glitch in the nose around the IRSTS, only from the cockpit view. As you can see, it seems there is a piece of the nose missing, while the outside view is correct.

Minor bug, but wanted to bring it to your attention.

That isn't the nose, it's the EOS camera resting on the glass (that small pod sitting on the front of the canopy on your second pic)

That isn't the nose, it's the EOS camera resting on the glass (that small pod sitting on the front of the canopy on your second pic)

So it's different than in the Caucasus map? I'm not talking about the IRSTS, I'm talking about the piece of the nose underneath it that seems to be missing.

You mean that leather looking stuff, that starts just a bit after the HUD?

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

I dunno why I've never noticed it, but it's in the Caucasus as well. Maybe I've been flying the Eagle too long and I'm just getting back into the Flanker, but I never noticed it before.

It looks like the nose isn't flush with the canopy in the front. Maybe I've just never noticed it before, but I thought it was flush and smooth in front of the HUD. If not, disregard. In any case, here's what I'm talking about:

paintsu.thumb.jpg.9ed8ce97a82e248a917c64373b8f4ad2.jpg