new Country Units and FAC

Essah

How come the more recently added countries such as Finland and Slovakia still don't have historical/real life units available to them? They all have access to the same range of aircraft (I assume because 3rd parties made them available to all) however historical units such as F-18C for Finland and MiG-29 for Slovakia are not available? Same regarding ground and naval units.

furthermore, Only western units have the FAC tast available to them, a limitation to some mission ideas.

For ground units in DCS, they all pretty much need some sort of work doing to them - physics, animations, graphics, fidelity, proper player interaction etc. Then it needs expanding to include a full comprehensive list of vehicles and vehicle variants where applicable and to what nation. We also need some tweaking of (A)FAC, EWR and JTAC as IIRC only BLUFOR has tasking access to (A)FAC and JTAC and only REDFOR can access EWR tasking.

As for aircraft assets, yeah I'm with you on that, it needs sorting out. Though some aircraft have fictional skins and liveries for countries that don't operate them e.g. the Ka-50, which AFAIK the UK has never ever operated (even for defence contractors such as Qinetiq or ETPS) we really need an option to have absolute realistic inventories or have it more relaxed for fictional liveries. That way both are satisfied.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

• 7 months later...

So now ED has added a new batch of states, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, yet they only have a limited set of aircraft available to them, (I guess the modules that are configured to be available to everyone) While historical inventory is not available such as F-16 for UAE Bahrain and Oman or Mirage-2000-5 for UAE (IRL they use 2000-9 but -5 is the closest we have in the sim)

Oddly enough it looks like Iran has had a minimum of work done to add MiG-29, Su-24 and Su-25 to their inventory but no F-4.

It is the same story regarding ground units. I understand ED is working on new vehicles for Iranian army, but please at least just add the historical inventory that is already featured in the sim to the newly added states. Poland, Slovakia and a whole range of other states are also missing historical inventory. What is the point of adding a new state if there's no relevant units available to them?