HUD NVG !!

SaudiFalcon

Make sure you have your HUD set to 'NIGHT'

have it selected in the MFD

I think it's the the TDC 'DOWN' button.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Do you mean the FLIR?

if so:

page 43

The HUD can display FLIR video in all master modes provided that the HUD symbology brightness selector switch is in the NIGHT position

And page 64 of the pocket guide

SSS Down Also known as the HUD scene reject. If the HUD brightness selector switch is in the NIGHT position displays/reject FLIR video on the HUD. If the TPOD is loaded, it assigns the TDC to the TPOD. Please refer to the LITENING II chapter for more information on the TPOD TDC

assignment.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

That looks pretty cool, I know when I’m gonna be testing lasted on. ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

How do you enable/disable them via Mission Editor?

I just call the Ground Crew to install them and a few seconds later, they tell me they installed NVGs and they are available.

But maybe i activated them somehow by accident.

I’ve created a lot of missions , seems that it dosen’t need activation , it’s already there .

And thanks ya’ll for responding