Walmis's F15 And Missile Accuracy.

I've noticed that tracks made before I installed Walmis's F15 don't seem to work, meaning my missiles miss and I get shot down in the track. Also tracks made while I have had the new Eagle installed don't work once I uninstall the addon. Has anyone else noticed this and what could be the cause?

I have recently formated and with a clean 1.12a I ran a few tracks I thought had broken but they worked perfectly, however once I installed the new F15 it all fell apart again. After that I decided to fly a few F15 missions and I think with out the mod my missiles seemed too hit more accurately.

Here's one track I made a while ago before there was a new Eagle to install and with out the mod it works but with the new 3D model installed my missiles miss and I get shot down.

http://forum.lockon.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=5086&d=1142879156

Is anyone else experiencing this or is the problem on my end? Either way I cant figure out why installing the new Eagle would cause any problems with previously made track files or missile accuracy. :huh:

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

swaping models doesnt do this. But changing LOPE'd weapon loadouts will. Walmis MOD didnt do this to me, its very strange.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

swaping models doesnt do this. But changing LOPE'd weapon loadouts will. Walmis MOD didnt do this to me, its very strange.

It does alter the meinit.xml but I think it just adds the relevant lines to file rather than just swap it out. Anyway it must be on my end seeing as I'm the only one with the problem.. I'll have to try a few things and see if I can get around this issue :noexpression:

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok I figured out what's been going on and I've just spent over an hour fixing it and running some tests: After installing the new F15 the meinit.xml file went from 1.71mb to 1.37mb. I haven't a clue why this happened but I managed to copy and paste the relevant color scheme texts and Pylon X, Y and Z entires over to the original meinit.xml (1.71mb) file. After that I ran a few tracks and flew a couple of missions and everything seems to be working again with missile accuracy back to normal. The missile accuracy was only down about 10 to 15 percent, hardly noticeable but thankfully its working fine now.

I have noticed two position anomalies that I'd like to look into .. no big deal but if someone that has Walmis's F15 installed with an meinit.xml file that's 1.71mb then I would really appreciate it if you could send me your meinit.xml (1.71mb) file.

You can upload it here; http://www.filewind.com/ then just post the link.

Thanks.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The file is smaller only because indentation is stripped, structure is the same. It's really weird why you have such behaviour.

I don't get it either but at least the problem is just on my end and it's no big deal. I've managed to get it working by manually adding the x, y, z entries for all eleven stations ... I hope that's all of them :) hehe. Anyway it seems ok now.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]