Question: Campaigns behavior on DCS 2.5

Sydy

Hello gents,

I hope you all are doing ok. I am sorry to ask you such a basic questions, but I am really curious right now.

Did anyone test the BFM and ACM F-5 campaigns with DCS 2.5 to double check if the campaigns are bug free?

Do you expect any major AI behavior change?

Do I have to do anything to continue a campaign in progress or is it “plug and lay”?

Just asking you guys because I am in a RL assignment flying in Tanzania until March training some clients here. That’s the reason I am looking forward to see and read more and more about the campaigns.

I thank you in advance,

Sydney

We have done some limited testing in 2.5 for these campaigns.

It appears the heavy use of multiple units at Nellis still impacts FPS but once airborne the FPS jumps up dramatically (this is in VR as well).

The triggers appear to be working as expected but we did notice in the ACM campaign that the AI are launching more AA missiles than before. It could be just the type of engagement we were testing though.

Some users are reporting that their logbooks have reset with the update. I would expect you can edit the logbook using Notepad++ and adjust your campaign progress as you could previously.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates