Enemy Engaged 2 news

Piffer

Yup. looks very arcadie. nice vid, even if it is unrealistic.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

If that video was in-game footage it would be very impressive.

EECH is a great sim though (there's nothing arcadish about the flight model, and the dynamic gameplay is, sadly, still miles ahead of LOMAC's), so I have my fingers crossed that they managed to update it with more than a few graphical tweaks.

Andrew McP

That's a CGI video, it's not real in game footage. The screens look nice, I hope that the game is at least as "complicated" as LOMAC or FC is.

I hope so ...but the video is cool & sharp :)... unfortunately the screenshots aren't :(

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

well, the graphics surely look bloody awsome... but I doubt it'll be like in game... I can just imagine the CPU/GPU power needed to run graphics like that.

Edit: well just after checking the official webise... I am pretty sure the game wont look nowhere near like in that video :P I'll stick to LockOn and BlackShark (when it comes out) over that... any time

No longer active in DCS...