1.5.6 problem with Huey

predator036

Hello friends,

I have version 1.56 of dcs, from the editor of missions, I put a helicopter Huey H1 with the engine stopped, on top of the aircraft carriers that I downloaded from the mods section (charles degaulle, uss reagan, etc).

The problem is that I launch the mission, my huey is on top of the aircraft carrier but it is not still, it moves alone, it slips, it slides through the deck, it's like it's on top of an ice rink.

I tried to put the aircraft carrier at zero speeds, but even if the ship does not advance, the huey keeps moving alone.

That could be happening ???

Excuse for my english and thank you very much for help me.

Greetings.

If you're using 1.56, I would first recommend you patch to a later version, since 1.5.8 is the latest of that series. Or better yet, go to 2.5, when it releases in a few days. I believe they already fixed the "aircraft falling through carriers" bit.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Thank you very much for answering my friend.

I do not want to upload from version 1.56, flight in virtual reality.

I have tried on another disk different to install version 2.5 and I have taken a great disappointment in virtual reality.

The image quality is much worse than in 1.56 on the caucasus map.

I have tried to touch everything, the colors, the brightness, the image quality in general is absolutely unreal.

The performance is much worse, I have a very powerful PC and can not with version 2.5, i have a juddering in vr (I7 6700k, 32 ddr4 2600, m2 256ssd, titan xp).

The summary would be, in the version 1.56 of the caucasus in vr, much better quality of image, everything more real and the cleanest image.

Also a much better performance in vr, no juddering in anything moment fly over the caucasus map.

Said all this, please how can I solve so that my huey h1 with the motors turned off does not move to the rhythm of the waves on top of an aircraft carrier at zero speed of navigation ???.

Thank for help me dear friends.

Greetings.

Thank you very much for answering my friend.

I do not want to upload from version 1.56, flight in virtual reality.

I have tried on another disk different to install version 2.5 and I have taken a great disappointment in virtual reality.

The image quality is much worse than in 1.56 on the caucasus map.

I have tried to touch everything, the colors, the brightness, the image quality in general is absolutely unreal.

The performance is much worse, I have a very powerful PC and can not with version 2.5, i have a juddering in vr (I7 6700k, 32 ddr4 2600, m2 256ssd, titan xp).

The summary would be, in the version 1.56 of the caucasus in vr, much better quality of image, everything more real and the cleanest image.

Also a much better performance in vr, no juddering in anything moment fly over the caucasus map.

Said all this, please how can I solve so that my huey h1 with the motors turned off does not move to the rhythm of the waves on top of an aircraft carrier at zero speed of navigation ???.

Thank for help me dear friends.

Greetings.

You can't solve it in 1.5.6

p.s.

I play in VR and have much better quality in frame times and overall graphics quality unmatched by 1.5. I even went to bench frame times. I have to admit there is more stuttering in VR in newer DCS versions - they did something wrong with streaming engine

You will have to get used to swimming helis and other 1.5.6 quirks. Have fun!:thumbup:

Edited by soundslikerust

• 1 year later...