flags and end mission

Andy1966

[ATTACH]179563[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]179566[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]179567[/ATTACH]:helpsmilie:ok so to keep a long story short,I have been learning mission building... triggers and flags... figured out how to have different missions an d groups F-10 menu items spawn and do I want them to do... my question is how can I assign a score to a target so that it counts a points to successfully complete a mission?

any help would be welcome

here's a few mission files[ATTACH]179563[/ATTACH]

bridge at Basse is on Normandy map

Edited by Andy1966

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

you can use goals for this, or use a flag: if target is dead, increment flag value with 50 (for example). If the flag is higher than 49, show message: "Mission success":

MISSION START/no condition/FLAG 1 VALUE 0

ONCE/GROUP-1 DEAD/FLAG 1 increase by 20/

ONCE/GROUP-2 DEAD/FLAG 1 increase by 10/

ONCE/GROUP-3 DEAD/FLAG 1 increase by 30/

ONCE/FLAG 1 VALUE higher than 50/MESSAGE TO COALITION: "Mission success"

• Like 1

you can use goals for this, or use a flag: if target is dead, increment flag value with 50 (for example). If the flag is higher than 49, show message: "Mission success":

MISSION START/no condition/FLAG 1 VALUE 0

ONCE/GROUP-1 DEAD/FLAG 1 increase by 20/

ONCE/GROUP-2 DEAD/FLAG 1 increase by 10/

ONCE/GROUP-3 DEAD/FLAG 1 increase by 30/

ONCE/FLAG 1 VALUE higher than 50/MESSAGE TO COALITION: "Mission success"

:thumbup: thank you! I think I had the values wrong and no action to the trigger.... Thanks again, will try when I get home for work. here is some Rep

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]