I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

TorwaK

In fact, right in your game file (and in the manual) it tells you how to save your registry key.

In the manual and game file? There is nothing about saving registry in my game file and it's not in the manual either.

But I finally found it on their website. They should have made a sticky thread with the link to it. Would have saved me a lot of headache.

=====================

Torwak,

Here it is if you need it. You can download the procedure file at the very bottom.

http://lockon.co.uk/index.php?end_pos=741&scr=default&lang=en

Btw, what if I had to reformat? Will save registry work?

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

In the manual and game file? There is nothing about saving registry in my game file and it's not in the manual either.

But I finally found it on their website. They should have made a sticky thread with the link to it.

"Lock-on 1.1 Installation and trouble shooting" sticky-thread: http://www.forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=8112

First post contains links to information on the following 3 items:

* Installation

* Starforce protection system

* Re-installation

....and it has been there since day 1 Leafer.

Would have saved me a lot of headache.

Opening your eyes might have done that :D

JJ

Hi again Folks,

Just now I received my new Serial Number after 6 days I sent my first mail to ED Team. I decided to buy "CD Version" of FLAMING CLIFFS because I cannot run this stupid starforce addon regedit file after install a new windows 2003. Anyway this case is finished with happy end.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

Hey, if there is some company... if I bought their product and ask a question about it, they must replay me in 24 hours even if the answer is negative.

Interesting. What makes you think that they have to sent a reply within 24 hours ?

Some kind of 'international law'...?

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

Hi again Folks,

Just now I received my new Serial Number after 6 days I sent my first mail to ED Team. I decided to buy "CD Version" of FLAMING CLIFFS because I cannot run this stupid starforce addon regedit file after install a new windows 2003. Anyway this case is finished with happy end.

In fact, it only took them 3 days to process your request, because february 23 is kind of national holiday (Day of the Soviet Army, which is still celebrated by tradition), and 24-25 is holidays - so support was not working during that days.

I think 3 days is not that bad.

omg stop to babbling like a :baby:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

I downloaded and went through all the files and movies from lockon.ru prior to making the clean install of original Lock on and FC. Will I have to reactivate if I change my GFX card, or perhaps add more RAM?

P5b-E rev 1.0; E6600@3GHz; Tuniq 120; Kingston Hyperion 2GB; Gigabyte 7600GT Silent Pipe II; WD Raptor 150GB; Vantec 500W PS

• 2 weeks later...
Have you ever asked MS for another CD key when you have upgraded too many times, and it wont activate? Yeah.........

I find it awfully nice of ED to give another activation key.

I used up all mine recently, and sent an e-mail. I think it took a week or so, but they replied.

Yeah they did actually. I was really surorised too. This was the situation. Installed MS Office 2003 on sons and my PC, then I got a new PC, gave him my old one BUT couldn`t get it to register on my new PC. So went for the email activation I think it was and got a new serial. I was amazed and it was instant.

But this guy (Torwak) really did throw his teddy in a corner.

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few". - Sir Winston Churchill 1940.