F-104,Mig 25 and F-15c (clickable) wish

AyrannoArman

Personally I´d love to see the F-104 and Mig 25. Even with it´s problems, could think it´s a lot of fun to fly the F-104, same with the Mig 25. And for the F-15c, I just think it could need some updates. It has been non-clickable for a long time and I just think I could be more fun with a clickable Cockpit.

These are just some wishes from me. Would love to see these.

Best regards

Ok, I agree inasfar that they are very attractive planes. Starfighter also has a very attractive cockpit this I can say from previous flight sims.

But the more you know about those planes, the less attractive they become imo. Starfighter would be not much fun to fly tbh, as it was only a bullet with wings. Flying it was often compared to taking off, flying one huge circle and then landing because fuel was used up.

I also think that the Mig-25 is attractive. But once you know more about the plane it would also be not that great. Being an extreme interceptor that could go Mach 3 strength was traded for speed. The result is that you can hardly maneuvre and the structural limit is only 5G. There is also zero variation in it's roles: it was supposed to go up very fast and shoot down bombers with its 2 rockets. That was it. Besides it is much too advanced to be modelled imo as much of it is probably still classified.

You can go to Youtube and search "Wings of the Red Star" there is a very informative episode about the Mig-25 and some other planes too, as well as the misconceptions that surrounded it in Cold War times.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...