Couple of MI 8 questions.

Hello all!

I am about to get Mi 8 so i wanted to ask couple of things. first is my T flight HOTAS X nuff to fly it? And second, my handmade clip stopped to work propperly from when I installed latest version of Opentrack and is now just plain horrible, so is it possible to use pow hat and still have decent experience?

Beginner here.

Thank you

You can fly it with a twist stick. Many people do. It's nice to have pedals though. I feel they improve the experience.

Likewise, the hat works fine for view changing. There is both a scaled mode and a snap, so you can choose what works best for you. I think most people would say a tracker improves the experience, and full VR takes it up to another level, but neither are required to enjoy it.

ive been flying helos with a ms sidewinder ffb 2 for years now and have to say i've gotten very good at using the twist stick to control the yaw. it become second nature after a while.

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules