Strange shaking bug

Today when I wanted to play I got strange shaking on most of my plane/helicopters. First I thought it was head shaking or something, but it also continue after landing and turned off engine. Even in in the pause screen.

See video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDMuJI95OM8&feature=youtu.be

Solved

dcs.rar

Edited by Havremonster

Haha, i had the same taxiing the Su-25T, thought the roadworkers made a bad job paving the strip. I flew only Helicopters later that night, but it was present with the Su-25T on one of my taxiing procedures, 100%

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Sapphire  Nitro+ 7800XT - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

It's quite strange as it hadn't any update yesterday. I've tried before answering and I havn't this problem.

All airplanes or just some ? I've tried with L-39 and nothing special.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

It's quite strange as it hadn't any update yesterday. I've tried before answering and I havn't this problem.

All airplanes or just some ? I've tried with L-39 and nothing special.

It's not that it always happens, it happened on one of my taxiing procedures last night, I even streamed it to YT but had to delete it afterwards due to copyright issues with the music I played.

You notice it directly, it is MUCH more intense than the usual dadong dadong dadong when you taxi over the concrete plates. It's like dadadadadadadadada breaks your neck in RL I guess

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Sapphire  Nitro+ 7800XT - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

The problem was that I asigned the rotary switches on my Saitek x 52 pro to the view horisental and vertical things (cant remeber the name) in axis assign option menu. At first I was very happy it was posible but then very sad for the bug it created...

I am aware that it is possible to assign them in the Saitek program, but I prefear not use it.

Edited by Havremonster

I recall a problem some time ago where if you had wind set up in the mission then you would sometimes get a shaking head on the ground while taxiing - could be similar? Create a mission with 0 wind speed and try again.

i7-4790K@4.7GHz : EVGA 1070 SC : 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro : 2xEVO 840 SSD : EVGA 850W PSU : CORSAIR H100i Cooler : ASUS Z97-AR MB : CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D FULL TOWER

I recall a problem some time ago where if you had wind set up in the mission then you would sometimes get a shaking head on the ground while taxiing - could be similar? Create a mission with 0 wind speed and try again.

The problem was even with the engine off. But solved it by deleting my profile of the rotary switches.