The "container"

In the mission briefings of this campaign there's talk about restricted airspace which can not be penetrated and it's called "the container". As tip to where this is it says "see map".

But on the map i don't see any "container" or therefore something that bounds a certain space on the map that is called container. In other words, i have no clue where that "container" is.

So how do i know where that not to penetrate airspace is?

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

It's the area marked 4808 on the map. I think it's also explained during the familiarization flight (M02).

If you look for example at the map for mission 2 in your documents, you can see all the restricted airspace marked with a red border.

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

• 2 weeks later...

The Container pretty much refers to Groom Lake AFB and its surroundings.

See this little map, where it says 51.

federal-lands-in-southern-nevada.jpg

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm