Using TARGET to create separate axis?

I have just bought the Thrustmaster TCWS throttle and I wish to use the rocker to control individual wheel braking. Unfortunately the rocker works on a single axis where as I require two axis to control wheel braking in DCS. Does anyone know if I can use TARGET to create a virtual axis then assign half of the rocker movement to one axis and half to the virtual axis then assign each axis in DCS to control individual wheel brakes?

I am doing this as one of the wheel brakes has broken on my saitek rudder pedals (common problem meaning I will never buy saitek again!).

Jacks

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Does joystick gremlin create a virtual controller like TARGET does?

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Here is a bit of code which should do that. It was an interesting challenge:

KeyAxis(&Throttle, THR_FC, [color=#ffffff]0[/color], AXMAP2[color=#808080]([/color][color=#ffffff]2[/color], 
       CHAIN(
           EXEC([color=#d2691e]"TrimDXAxis(DX_X_AXIS, SET(-1024));"[/color]),
           EXEC([color=#d2691e]"MapAxis(&Throttle, THR_FC, DX_Y_AXIS, AXIS_REVERSED);"[/color]),
           EXEC([color=#d2691e]"TrimDXAxis(DX_Y_AXIS, SET(0));"[/color])
       ),
       CHAIN(
           EXEC([color=#d2691e]"TrimDXAxis(DX_Y_AXIS, SET(-1024));"[/color]),
           EXEC([color=#d2691e]"MapAxis(&Throttle, THR_FC, DX_X_AXIS);"[/color]),
           EXEC([color=#d2691e]"TrimDXAxis(DX_X_AXIS, SET(0));"[/color])
       )
   ));

&Throttle is the name of the controller, THR_FC is the name of the device axis. They will be different for your controller. The output is X and Y increasing when the axis is more or less than half. When the other axis is inactive it's value is set very low to combat a frozen slightly-positive value.

In DCS it is necessary to set a particular axis tuning such that 50-100% input equals 0-100% output and perhaps invert but this is a simple task.

Here is a bit of code which should do that. It was an interesting challenge:

KeyAxis(&Throttle, THR_FC, [color=#ffffff]0[/color], AXMAP2[color=#808080]([/color][color=#ffffff]2[/color], 
       CHAIN(
           EXEC([color=#d2691e]"TrimDXAxis(DX_X_AXIS, SET(-1024));"[/color]),
           EXEC([color=#d2691e]"MapAxis(&Throttle, THR_FC, DX_Y_AXIS, AXIS_REVERSED);"[/color]),
           EXEC([color=#d2691e]"TrimDXAxis(DX_Y_AXIS, SET(0));"[/color])
       ),
       CHAIN(
           EXEC([color=#d2691e]"TrimDXAxis(DX_Y_AXIS, SET(-1024));"[/color]),
           EXEC([color=#d2691e]"MapAxis(&Throttle, THR_FC, DX_X_AXIS);"[/color]),
           EXEC([color=#d2691e]"TrimDXAxis(DX_X_AXIS, SET(0));"[/color])
       )
   ));

&Throttle is the name of the controller, THR_FC is the name of the device axis. They will be different for your controller. The output is X and Y increasing when the axis is more or less than half. When the other axis is inactive it's value is set very low to combat a frozen slightly-positive value.

In DCS it is necessary to set a particular axis tuning such that 50-100% input equals 0-100% output and perhaps invert but this is a simple task.

Is this script for the target script editor?

Yes, your request cannot be done with GUI, it's too weird. You could, in GUI, break the axis up into 3 bands and have the left and right bands push a button for digital brakes (with center null output). But true proportional control of two axes from a single axis in this custom way? It needs direct custom scripting.

Remember that GUI just writes a script for you. There is a button "View Script" in GUI that if you paste that text into Script Editor and run does exactly the same thing. So it is even possible to write 99% in GUI, copy script, edit a small part, and paste it into editor and run that.