Another BS question.

Will you, in Blackshark, be able to place static object planes on carriers? Right now, there are none and you end up landing on an empty ship... (I'M ALL ALONE!) It sure doesn't add to the immersion. even if the carrier came with some perminant planes on it, I would be happy.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

The naval aspect of this sim is really not that good ... There are some actual problems with it... I tried it out when Lock On was first released..

It's been so long ago, that I actually forget what I was trying simulate....

I just remember that it didn't work the way it was supposed to... So I shelved the mission that I was creating at that time, and haven't gone back since...

I was really hoping that ED would get around to revamping the Naval aspect of this sim..

I had heard here on the forums that if they do intend to do this it will be in about 2 years...

But since then it is most likely being pushed back more and more as other priorities surface....

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

The naval aspect is definitely far from the focus of Black Shark. Despite this a bit of work is being done, but probably not on the things you're thinking of.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

The naval aspect is definitely far from the focus of Black Shark. Despite this a bit of work is being done, but probably not on the things you're thinking of.

Well yes.. Ideally an additional map which would include Southwestern Turkey and a large portion of the Eastern reaches of the Mediterranean will be needed..

This will allow us to bring the fleet into that portion of the world, which would lend itself to a very realistic Naval simulation...

Not forgetting to give us a flyable A/F-18 along with its Mig counterpart.. And give us all of the deleted ships that we had in Flanker 2.5... Along with fixing the representation and accurate launching capabilities of all Naval ships ...

And last but not least optimisation of the new engine allowing us to be able to use larger numbers of ships and aircraft, enabling us to to model a more realistic operation...:megalol:

But I don't think that we'll ever see this, I honestly think that an operation of this magnitude is beyond the resources that ED has available at present unfortunately...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Well thats for Lockon version 1.3: Hornets nest :D Too bad the lockon series won't continue...

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

True. Are they going to Include the F/A-18? I think there's more Info on it now than there was 3-4 years ago. i think that was mentioned in some other thread.

No, I would think the first thing we'll see is an A-10A brought up to Ka-50 quality ... followed by an F-16.

Just a wild stab in the dark.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Ya... That's what I heard. Some one mentioned that we may see the F/A-18 in the F-16 sim.... (Spam?)

That's not to say I wouldn't like an A-10 with a realistic flight model and clickable pit.

Ya... That's what I heard. Some one mentioned that we may see the F/A-18 in the F-16 sim.... (Spam?)

That's not to say I wouldn't like an A-10 with a realistic flight model and clickable pit.

F/A-18 in the F-16 sim.. would safely say that it's spam without a doubt..

There's just to much baggage so to speak that comes with the Hornet...

I'm sure that well see the F-16 with an advanced flight model first...

I really like this idea as I'm presently flying Falcon 4 AF and I really like the way that the avionics are represented.. It would be interesting to see how ED plans to simulate this if at all.. I mean the graphics here are way more advanced then in Falcon..

So if they do decide to do this, I for one would without a doubt buy it.. Now if we can just get the new Mission Builder along with the F-16 that would be awesome..

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

No Kidding, but I would rather see a Twin engin Aircraft. (I never really liked the F-16) Like the F/A-18. A better F-15 would also be nice.

From what I can speculate ED is interested in doing the F-16 first..

I mean the Falcon is very cool as it has AA and AG capabilities and the radar is in some ways is similar to the F-15... Now I might be leaveing myself wide open for some intense criticism so I'll just say that those two radar systems are more alike then say a comparison to Russian radar...And another plus is the rumor that we'll actually see a fix for the F-15 radar system....

And as far as what we would like to see next, the Hornet needs to have the ability to be able to land on carriers... You can see that Ed is concentrating on air to ground combat at this time... And again the F-16 is more in line with that genre and doesn't nessasarly need to use its tail hook even though it has one, its not used as much, I mean its AirForce Bro not Navy.......

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR