BFT10 - A suggestion

RE having to write down co-ordinates (or any other instructions).

It would have been nice to just have had these to hand in the (in-game) kneeboard. Not suggesting you change your existing campaigns, but might want to consider this for future ones.

It is somewhat inconvenient when in VR to have to write these down, even in non-VR why expect the user to have to write them down? I don't think it's too much of a concession to realism to just provide them with the kneeboard briefing.

I'm now going to have to go over the practice mission, screenshot the co-ordinates for each waypoint, and then place the screenshots into the kneeboard, before I can complete this mission. This is all very frustrating. For the hardcore who insist on physically writing them down, they can just choose to not use the kneeboard.

Just a thought.

System spec: Intel i9 13900KF @ stock,  Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB GDDR6X, Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18, Samsung 980 EVO 500 GB NVME M.2 SSD (system drive), Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB NVME M.2 SSD (games drive), Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler, Asus XG43UQ Monitor, Oculus Quest Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

That's a good suggestion. We are slowing adding more and more to support VR users.

Would having an F10 menu item to re-display the NAV info for say 30 seconds also be helpful (including adding a kneeboard page with the details)?

Like a "say again"? That would be very helpful (and realistic). I think showing it on the kneeboard is not too unrealistic, as it's as if your in-game pilot just wrote it down. However, I really think all this should be down to DCS itself, with an option to show a log of all comms on the kneeboard, which I've suggested on their wish list. Whether something like that will ever be provided...?

System spec: Intel i9 13900KF @ stock,  Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB GDDR6X, Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18, Samsung 980 EVO 500 GB NVME M.2 SSD (system drive), Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB NVME M.2 SSD (games drive), Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler, Asus XG43UQ Monitor, Oculus Quest Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals