Sad

helopilot59

I work at the boneyard in Tucson Az, and I'm sad to say we are starting to get AV-8s in for storage. I will have to check them out and see where they are from. I really enjoy this airplane in DCS and it is a shame to know it won't be active much longer. :(

I work at the boneyard in Tucson Az, and I'm sad to say we are starting to get AV-8s in for storage. I will have to check them out and see where they are from. I really enjoy this airplane in DCS and it is a shame to know it won't be active much longer. :(

we had a lot of the Brits fly them to Germany in the early 1980, before the Falklands.... also lots of F-111's were TDY from there too....

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Maybe the jets themselves can be resurrected and fly another day. We're in the process of getting a couple of C-145As from AMARC flying again. Heh, the 145 definitely isn't a fun or glamorous plane by any stretch of the imagination though.

EVGA Z690 Classified, Intel i9 12900KS Alder Lake processor, MSI MAG Core Liquid 360R V2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 64GB DDR5 6400 memory, EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 Ultra 24GB video card, Samsung 980PRO 1TB M2.2280 SSD for Windows 10 64-bit OS, Samsung 980PRO 2TB M2.2280 SSD for program files, LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray burner. HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pedals, HP Reverb G2. Partridge and pear tree pending. :pilotfly:

What do you do there at the Bone Yard??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Was it Strator or Revo? If you ever get the urge to fly with us again, we spend a fair amount of time in the Harrier. Of course, that will change a bit, for a while anyway, once the Hornet is out. You're always welcome. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Maybe the jets themselves can be resurrected and fly another day. We're in the process of getting a couple of C-145As from AMARC flying again. Heh, the 145 definitely isn't a fun or glamorous plane by any stretch of the imagination though.

Harrier VTOL aerobatics will become a sport some day, anyone would be able to fly one.:book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Strator. That's it. I don't think he is flying much. He does alot of car racing. I've only got about 12-15 hours in the harrier. Have to get better before I go multiplayer again. I was doing alot with the F-86 and MIG 15. I will probably look you all up again when my proficiency increases. You guys were really patient and helpful. I had never done multiplayer before, and you guys made it enjoyable.