Change fov? side monitor angles?

i did a quick search but cant seem to find it. is there a way to change the angle that DCS displays the side monitors at?

with my setup i have an almost 180deg FOV i would like DCS to out put something similar to try and increase the immersion if possible.

also is there a way to change the "zoom level" i find that with teh screens this large and this close even at all the way zoomed out it seems to be too close/large. (3X40")

Thanks in advance guys

20180530_212435.jpg

let me know if you cant see the image and i will try to repost

For other games this is a common problem with multi monitor setups. Looks like there is only one field of view, which is directed to the front and supplies all three monitors. The only way to get rid of this, is to get one fov for each monitor, which minimizes the distortion.

Are you using the "3cameras.lua" from the monitor setup folder? It contains the note that each monitor will have its own "camera" so I guess this should solve this. But its been a while since I played with these luas.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB

should be an option in settings, near resolution and aspect ratio where you can choose between one and three cameras. No lua editing required unless that was removed.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

should be an option in settings, near resolution and aspect ratio where you can choose between one and three cameras. No lua editing required unless that was removed.

Awesome... that is it, that is exactly what i was looking for, thank you, it also made the cockpit look so much better, got rid of the zoom issue i was wondering about as well.

Thanks