Radar Elevation Axis Control Problem

On my WH i used trimaxis command on a coollie to move the elevation. the longer i hold, the faster the elevation change, and when i release it returnes the trim to center, stopping the axis. It works like a charm. I can make fine changes and in a few seconds, I can move the elevation from one extreme to the other.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

For my X52 I just used the Saitek software and programmed a RADAR UP keystroke when I rotate the infinite wheel on the throttle in one direction and a RADAR DOWN keystroke when I rotate it the other way. That way I just scroll the wheel one way or the other to move elevation up and down. As soon as you stop rotating no key pulses are sent and the radar stops immediately at that elevation. It has a very natural feel to it with no real problems.

i7-4790K@4.7GHz : EVGA 1070 SC : 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro : 2xEVO 840 SSD : EVGA 850W PSU : CORSAIR H100i Cooler : ASUS Z97-AR MB : CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D FULL TOWER

• 5 weeks later...

I use the slider on Warthog Throttle, works well.

ASUS Maximus X Hero; i7-8700K OC'd @ 5 Ghz; Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 AMP Extreme 8GB; 32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4 3200Mhz RAM; 500GB Samsung EVO 960 SSD; Warthog HOTAS; Saitek Pro Flight Rudder pedals; HP Reverb VR; Realtus Forcefeel Game Pad running on SimShaker for Aviators software. :thumbup:

• 9 months later...