Question about campains

Ok I bought all the mods/terrains/ans campaigns except the hawk. I’m wanting to learn the trick used in making storebought missions so I can either tweak the mission for my on joy or hopefully repair them when they go arye must importantly learn from them. I thought I did a window search for miz files some time ago and all I found were either the ones I had attempted to build at that time and the ones I have downloaded from here non of the storbought missions showed up.

My impression was a campaign was a set of linked mission files is that wrong? If so why didn’t they show up in my search. I I went a ran the search on the program files olderannd etc inlay showup.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Bought Campaigns are protected for copyright reasons. IIRC reading this Forum.

Edited by Foss

Specs:

System: Asus Z170-E, I7 6700K, 16GB DDR4, Asus GTX1070 8GB, 1TB M2 SSD + 2x 250GB SSD,TrackIR, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder

Modules: A-10C, KA-50, Mi-8, UH-1H, FC3, F5E, M2000, AJS37, AV8b, F18C

You'll find the files in DCS World/mods/campaigns.

You can open these in the Mission Editor and change aircraft type etc., but as others have noted you will not be able to save any changes you make, or see any of the triggers. You can fly the altered mission directly from the ME by hitting the green check mark, but they will not count toward campaign completion.

P.S. Thanks for buying The Georgian War :thumbup:

Ok I understand that but how do you do it or must ed do it before release

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.