F-18 Droping Joystick and Keyboard in Caucasus

When I fly the F-18 in the Caucasus Map quick missions after about a 30 to 45 seconds my joystick and keyboard stop working. The F-18 keeps flying but I have no control over it the esc key does not work need to Ctrl, Alt, Delete to Task Mgr to exit. This only happens with the F-18 and only in the Caucasus Map. The A-10C and P51 are fine.

The F-18 works fine in Nevada and Persian Gulf. Just starting to fly the F-18.

Can anyone help.

13700K, MSI Z690 D4 Edge wifi, Swiftech H360X3 Cooling with Corsair Water Block, Gigabyte 4090 OC, 64gb Trident Z 3600 CL16, Evga 850W G2 power supply, TM Warthog,  MFG Crosswinds Rudder, TrackIR 5, HP Reverb 2, Pimax Crystal

I don't think so the TM Warthog works fine with the A-10C and P-51 In the Caucasus Map just not the F-18. The F-18 works fine in the Nevada and Persian Gulf Maps also with X Plane 11.

13700K, MSI Z690 D4 Edge wifi, Swiftech H360X3 Cooling with Corsair Water Block, Gigabyte 4090 OC, 64gb Trident Z 3600 CL16, Evga 850W G2 power supply, TM Warthog,  MFG Crosswinds Rudder, TrackIR 5, HP Reverb 2, Pimax Crystal

Just tried again and all of a sudden it seems to be working after 3 days of driving me nuts. I'll post back if starts up again.

Thanks for the reply's.

The best thing you can do in that instance if it is still aproblem is to delete the controller config for your fa18....

I was having issues with one of the modules and that was trick ... I have no further issues now...

Targs,

GTX 1080ti, Asus Hero XI, Intel 9900KF @4.2MHz, 32g DDR4@3200Mhz, 4x 1Tb SSD 1x 400g m.2mvme(boot), 28" Samsung 4k, Saitek X-56 Throttle/Warthog Stick and Saitek Pro Flight Pedals.

Moduls

All of the NATO jets, and all the choppers..

DEDi MP [62AW] The Blackbirds Brisbane

This happened to me yesterday, but I was in a Su-27. Was unable to input controls, I was rolling right, then it stopped registering the inputs, all, keyboard and HOTAS. After I crashed into the ground everything worked fine. Respawned and went into the battle. It was on Caucasus, too.

Am I special?

When I saw the thread title, I was like "Wait, the guy dropped his joystick and keyboard over Caucasus? Why??? HOW???

But then I actually read the post and I was like "Ohhhhhhh...."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World