Kneeboard - Missing Texture

Hoggorm

Hi,

I've created a kneeboard using CombatFlite. After placing for example 3 new pages in the Kneeboard/Pages folder I get 3 pages with this "missing texture" message before the 3 good pages show up.

If I have 9 pages inserted from CombatFlite I get 9 of these missing texture pages before the good ones show up.

The strange thing for me is that it does not appear to be anything wrong with the pages I insert. I can easily read and see them after scrolling past these missing texture files.

What is wrong and how can I fix it?

p.png?size=2048x1536&size_mode=3

It is now fixed in the last update (CF 1.0.1) -- available for download at www.combatflite.com.

You can now insert the custom kneeboard direcly into a .miz file, or have .png files generated to be placed either in Saved Games\DCS\Kneeboard or the the Viggen kneeboard folder.

For more information please see https://www.combatflite.com/blog/viggenkneeboard (updated) or the User's Manual.

Note: The feature was developed back when .lua files needed to be exported together with .png files to make the kneeboard work -- not the case anymore, and also fixed in CF now.

Thanks!