[NO BUG] machines guns on bf 109 k

liagouchka

hello, when I shoot (machine guns + cannon) with the bf 109 only the cannons work and this happened at once.

when I click on "action immédiate" and on "décollage": the machine guns work, if now I cut the engine they do not work anymore and when I turn on the engine they still do not work, only the cannons continue to work on a server like BURNING SKIES the engine is cold so the machine guns do not work.only the cannon:(

First of all, there is absolutely no point in firing your guns when you are on the ground. So this "issue" is totally academic. And, since MG and cannon are electrically operated, I would not have expected either to fire while the battery is the only source of el. power.

Still, out of curiosity, I tried this from a cold start mission in SP. In fact, the cannon can be fired on the ground, before the engine is started, with nothing but battery power. The MG cannot. In fact, I could only fire the MG when I was airborne. I wonder how the MG is enabled; it's not the "gear up"condition as I could fire the MG even with the gear down.

In summary: It's true that the cannon can be fired in a "cold" condition and the MG cannot. This might be different from the real thing, but frankly: who cares?

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

There is a min RPM for firing the MG's. Otherwise you put extra holes in the prop.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

There is a min RPM for firing the MG's. Otherwise you put extra holes in the prop.

Makes sense! I hadn't thought of that, thanks!

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5