English Cockpit Mod

TekaTeka

*** CAUTION ***

Please uncheck the ModMan's option "When possible, always install textures in CDDS files" before installation.

TekaTeka,

Do I still need to uncheck this if I am using ModMan 6? When I uncheck that checkbox ModMan 6 says:

"All bugs relative to this option from older ModMan versions are now totally fixed, you can let this option enabled!"

TekaTeka,

What is the EnglishCockpitSetup.exe and .txt files for? Is that just another way of installing? Or do I need to do that also, if I am using ModMan?

Thanks..

Those files are there to alter graphics.cfg and add/remove the CDDS entry. You don't have to touch them at all. ModMan will handle them.

The program was made by Walmis. See this page for details.

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

Ok Great.

I was worried that if I had already modded my graphics.cfg file that it would loose those changes. But I see in Walmis's description of the program, it will only add or remove just the lines you want, not overwrite the entire file. So, this should work great. Thanks.

EDIT:

I just installed it using ModMan 6, and had no errors installing. But the EnglishCockpit.cdds file's status is red, and it does not exist in the Bazar/World game folder. However, I removed the .cdds file and readded it to the mod file, and now it installs green. There may be some difference between Modman versions. (Just FYI)

Also, what is the filemanagement.lma file? I don't see it as part of the Modman package.

I just installed it using ModMan 6, and had no errors installing. But the EnglishCockpit.cdds file's status is red, and it does not exist in the Bazar/World game folder. However, I removed the .cdds file and readded it to the mod file, and now it installs green. There may be some difference between Modman versions. (Just FYI)

I had the same problem and have no idea why it happens. It works fine in ModMan5.

Also, what is the filemanagement.lma file? I don't see it as part of the Modman package.

The file describes what ModMan do as extra file management like copy, move, delete, rename and run. You can open the file management window by clicking the "misc" button in the Addon maker of ModMan6.

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Teka i did a reinstalled LockOn recently and now some of the textures dont show

and others do: :cry:

Which version of the mod did you use. Version 2.5 is the latest and less problematic.

The remains from the old installation can cause such problems sometimes. You can prevent those by removing LockOn folder before a reinstallation.

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Which version of the mod did you use. Version 2.5 is the latest and less problematic.

The remains from the old installation can cause such problems sometimes. You can prevent those by removing LockOn folder before a reinstallation.

I downloaded 2.5 and i removed the lockon folder completely, besides that i did run a registry cleanup.