Feature Request: F10 Waypoints for MP

FoxAlfa

Hello,

I am not sure if this was requested before, but it would be cool if it was possible to add way-points in the F10 map if you are engine off and your plane would load them on the engine start.

Then the regular way-points would could be used for navigation in Multiplayer. For me having to go in flight to the F10 map to get a my bearing in MP really brakes the immersion.

The infrastructure for this should be already in the game so it would be easy to add

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

this is implemented in modules like the F18 , the AV8B and the A-10c....FC3 are just "simplieifed" modules.

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

this is implemented in modules like the F18 , the AV8B and the A-10c....FC3 are just "simplieifed" modules.

Yes, if you are using the any INS system on full system modeled aircraft, but for the FC3 aircraft you can't load any WPs in MP.

Adding this feature to set WP in F10 map by point and clicking while aircraft is on the ground would give them bigger depth and usability to the "simplified" modules in MP.

In the end the INS WPs in a real MiG-29 are set from the outside of the cockpit in a separate panel on the fuselage.

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

-------

+1, I think I've already posted this request some time ago. Not just for MiG-29, but for all FC3/MAC type aircrafts.

Current NAV systems are not useful unless waypoits are already saved in mission editor. With growing multiplayer, dynamic type of missions etc... being able to edit waypoints on the ground would be VERY helpful. Either through F10 or by Ground Crew menu.