german print magazine with LOMAC

Did they include FC too ?

NO! Only Version 1.02! :)

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

Sure it wasnt a demo?

No it is the full version 1.0 and patch to version 1.02! :D

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

No it is the full version 1.0 and patch to version 1.02! :D

maybe this will bring some additional pilots to the LockOn community .... :pilotfly:

Of course... This will bring pilots to the 1.0 and to the 1.02 Community:lol::lol::lol:

Of course... This will bring pilots to the 1.0 and to the 1.02 Community:lol::lol::lol:

Only to the german community! pilotfly.gif

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

Sure it wasnt a demo?

Actually,

this was the second time that a German computer mag added Lock-On to their free software CD. In January 2007, "Computerbild" offered Lock-On 1.02 as free giveaway.

No other countries where Lock-On was offered as a gift ? How about the USA ?

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

Well, I bought a copy of Lockon for say about 9 euro or something in Belgium. It's my third copy I guess. I just cannot resist buying Lockon. Lucky for me it is not to often in the stores ;)

But once you are used to playing FC 1.12, you cannot go back to 1.02 I find. Even if you only fly F-15C and A-10. I tried to keep a separate Lomac install, but everytime deleted it after a while.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jokes on them...wait till they find out all their computers are underpowered for this game.

:megalol:

I don't have the mag but maybe they write something about FC.

The only thing I can read about it in the Gamestar Forum are threads like "I cannot install LockOn" :music_whistling:

It's no game for the typical dummy player ;)

Well, I bought a copy of Lockon for say about 9 euro or something in Belgium. It's my third copy I guess. I just cannot resist buying Lockon. Lucky for me it is not to often in the stores ;)

LockOn was availible for 10 Euro some time ago in some big stores.

But all told, I want to buy BS *fg*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]