Sidearm bug

DAZnBLAST

Is the Sidearm bugged? I hear a lock tone but the crosshairs in the hud do not move to what is actually locked? I fire and sometimes I get a hit and other times not, but I don’t actually know what I’ve fired upon without the crosshairs moving to the locked target. I would say this is a bug.

My Hangar:

F16C | FA18C | AH64D | F14A/B | M2000C | AV8B | A10C/ii | KA50/iii | UH1H | Gazelle | FC3 | CA | Supercarrier

My Spec:

Obsidian750D Airflow | Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K | 32GB DDR4 Vengeance @3600 | RTX3080 12GB OC | ZXR PCIe | WD Black 2TB SSD | Log X56 | Log G502 | TrackIR | 1 badass mutha

Is the Sidearm bugged? I hear a lock tone but the crosshairs in the hud do not move to what is actually locked? I fire and sometimes I get a hit and other times not, but I don’t actually know what I’ve fired upon without the crosshairs moving to the locked target. I would say this is a bug.

It doesn't move to the correct location. That is a bug.

As for knowing what you've hit, I just watch for what radar goes down after the explosion. And you've got to make sure the radar you want to hit stays active through the missiles entire flight or it will break lock and miss.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

I've started learning the harrier today after the recent patch, and spending half a day realizing that it wasn't me and that CCRP release of GBUs was broken...

At the moment I'm not hearing any tone/growl for the sidearms and/or sidewinders from a cold start, despite being able to fire them at both SAMs and aircraft respectively based on symbology.

I'm able to hear the tones from pre-set sidearm/AtoA training missions from RedKite, but encounter the lack of tone from cold start in those missions, my own in Mission Editor and on the a MP server.

Any thoughts? Is this related to the discussion above?

Edited by mad rabbit

Update:

"ICS Aux Volume Knob" on right knee, controls sidearm/sidewinder growl volume.

Not listed in the official manual, Chuck's Guide or any of the unofficial online tutorials.

Massive creds to you, spent hours trying to figure out why I didn’t have a tone...

Do Razbam have plans to fix the Sidearm crosshairs locking onto its priority target? Would be welcome to know they at least know about it, and are planning / working on a fix?

My Hangar:

F16C | FA18C | AH64D | F14A/B | M2000C | AV8B | A10C/ii | KA50/iii | UH1H | Gazelle | FC3 | CA | Supercarrier

My Spec:

Obsidian750D Airflow | Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K | 32GB DDR4 Vengeance @3600 | RTX3080 12GB OC | ZXR PCIe | WD Black 2TB SSD | Log X56 | Log G502 | TrackIR | 1 badass mutha

Massive creds to you, spent hours trying to figure out why I didn’t have a tone...

Thanks to members of DDCS community that let me know about it (in addition to CCRP being broken as soon as I started trying to learn the harrier...).

Apparently the sidearm/sidewinder volume change was only announced via the RAZBAM Facebook page.

Thanks to members of DDCS community that let me know about it (in addition to CCRP being broken as soon as I started trying to learn the harrier...).

Apparently the sidearm/sidewinder volume change was only announced via the RAZBAM Facebook page.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums%2Eeagle%2Eru%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D224350&share_tid=224350&share_fid=74365&share_type=t

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift