Mission 10 success/failure?

Hello

The mission stops , stating, all friendly forces are destroyed in alpha, whereas this is not the case.

This happens when 1st russian group is destroyed for 5 minutes,

I do not get the criteria , whether for succes or failure: any help welcome

Thanks

Details:

Asus Z-170E, Intel i5-6600K @ 4.2GHz, 16GB RAM

MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G

Win 10 Home

Hello,

i nearly have the same Problem in the last Mission called "Last Stand". Several attempts but the Campaign will not end. All red is away from the map ans my flights Long back at home base, told i has won but Mission Ends not and camapign... cause last Mission. Seems there is a bug like a lot Bugs through whole Campaign.

• 3 weeks later...

For the record: finally got it, I did not figure out you could take control of the 2 abrams reinforcements, as this is not mentionned in the doc ( or I did not see it)

Had the same failure message but success when destroying all russian forces in alpha...

Details:

Asus Z-170E, Intel i5-6600K @ 4.2GHz, 16GB RAM

MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G

Win 10 Home

• 3 years later...
On 1/6/2019 at 2:07 AM, gabuzomeu said:

For the record: finally got it, I did not figure out you could take control of the 2 abrams reinforcements, as this is not mentionned in the doc ( or I did not see it)

Had the same failure message but success when destroying all russian forces in alpha...

Sorry for being so late to this party, but could you please explain in a little more detail what you did to complete the mission?

I am interested to know if what ever you did could maybe help solve why Mission 11 has a similar problem.

Were you able to complete mission 11?