[REPORTED] training missions in English?

Lalbatros

Yep, I found the option to have the cockpit in English, and after reading you I also found the one to have the "avionics language" in English as well (thanks!).

But the training mission itself (with the instructions for startup sequence) remains in German. Do you have it in English?

It seems strange because the weapon deployment training mission is in English.

Thanks for the help!

I got the Mi-8 this week and am experiencing the exact same bug. The cold start mission is in German! Pretty weird.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

I got the Mi-8 this week and am experiencing the exact same bug. The cold start mission is in German! Pretty weird.

Checked this out, seems that the German Dictionary got copied to the English Dictionary accidently, so it is a bug.

It isn't happening in the internal copy of DCS so I would expect it to be fixed when next patch comes out, in the mean time I have attached the correct mission file, Note there aren't any english voice overs at all (never has been), just a beep at each message, only the RU version has full Voice overs in the native russian language.

Copy file from archive into your DCS install folder, ie: d:\Games\DCS World 2 OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Mi-8MTV2\Missions\Training\

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mveoxl0cr2um593/Mi-8%20Training%20-%20Cold%20Start.zip?dl=0

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.