Ping under 150, 5G WiFi reception connection full Still can't connect to multiplayer?

SC86

I can't connect to multiplayers servers at all, not in the last couple weeks anyway. I know enough not to join if my ping is too high and never join if its over 250, but I usually get it around 100-150 which I'm guessing isn't to bad. I've tried when the server has refreshed, while it's been on for a while, 0-40 player count, but still doesn't let me join, usually crashes, sometimes making my computer restart or do something out of the ordinary.

My graphics are just about as pitiful as they can be, what can I do to connect?

I can't connect to multiplayers servers at all, not in the last couple weeks anyway. I know enough not to join if my ping is too high and never join if its over 250, but I usually get it around 100-150 which I'm guessing isn't to bad. I've tried when the server has refreshed, while it's been on for a while, 0-40 player count, but still doesn't let me join, usually crashes, sometimes making my computer restart or do something out of the ordinary.

My graphics are just about as pitiful as they can be, what can I do to connect?

Try to boost your pagefile, see this post for example

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=227265

If you have 16gb RAM and a decent SSD you should be able to join any server using this method.