Virpil Throttle & WarBRD Base

Serdas

Hi Guys,

selling my Throttle and WarBRD base since iam in dire need for cash. Absolutly no wear on both of them, got them in early february.

Would prefer to sell them as a bundle. Price for the Bundle 500€ EXCL. shipping. Open to reasonable offers as well.

If interessted i can provide some pictures.

Shipping to EU only.

EDIT : Base SOLD

Edited by Serdas

Hello Serdas i'm from Italy and i'm truly interested, just a question, what about the stick? are you selling just throttle and stick base?

and yes please send me some detailed pictures.

I'm looking for this system, because i need an upgrade, but on Virpil website it's almost impossible to order their products, out of stock seems to be a regular and common thing down there

Thanks in advance

Simon

Edited by Simon1279

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 8700K @ 4.9 ghz, SSD 850 evo, MSI Z370 Gaming Pro, GTX 1080Ti, F/A-18C in the garage, F-16C in the backyard, F-14B in the garden

• 11 months later...

Hi Serdas,

I'm interested in the throttle if you're willing to part them out. I just got the VFX grip and warbird base. BTW, which model throttle do you have? I may know someone that might be willing to buy the base. PM me if you're interested.

Edit: I just noticed that you're willing to sell only to the EU. I live in the USA. I'm still interested if you're ok with that issue.

Sincerely,

HB

Edited by JV44HeinzBar