F-14 Mission for the week/month?

wowbagger

I know I'm jumping the gun here - pre-release and all, but ...

I think the F-18 Mission for the Week is a brilliant idea (especially for a sim which has had, since inception, a paucity of actual things to do).

I assume ED has more resources to draw on for this kind of thing, but I would LOVE to see something like this for the Tomcat. It doesn't need to be fancy, with voice-overs etc. It doesn't even need to be weekly. Mission for the Month would be great.

I buy all my modules purely based on content available for it. I had no interest in the Mi-8, but when I saw that it has as many campaigns available as it does, I decided to buy it. I bought the Mirage and the Harrier solely because it has Baltic Dragon powering the offline content. I'm really looking forward to the official Viggen campaign, having already purchased the Red Flag one. I have zero interest in the F-18, but am on the verge of buying it purely because of its Missions for the Week.

I know the Heatblur F-14 doesn't need more incentive for people to buy it, but having a regular-ish mission drop for it ... sometime down the road after release etc ... would be a real cherry on the top of the already delicious Tomcat Cake (caveat - I don't really like cherries on my pastries :puke:, but you get my meaning). Maybe you could work the mission drop into beta testing features, or something.

Anyway, just a thought. This game needs sooooo much help in the offline content area and I very much like the direction ED seems to be heading this past year.

Looking forwards to release and hope you guys can have a well earned rest a.s.a.p..

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

Agreed, I really enjoy the F18 missions.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).