Sorry for the NOOB question but?

I tried to find it on this site but cant so im asking. How can I do head movements with my mouse. I see these vids with Track IR wish I had one so the mouse is the next best thing.:thumbup:

Side note or Question.

For Blackshark for people like me who doesnt have Track IR and is using the mouse how can we us the mouse to look and click the buttons in the aircraft? :joystick:

I tried to find it on this site but cant so im asking. How can I do head movements with my mouse. I see these vids with Track IR wish I had one so the mouse is the next best thing.:thumbup:

:joystick:

Open file View.lua, you can find it in Lock On 1.1\Config\View

find this line: CockpitMouse = false

and write : CockpitMouse = true

:thumbup:

[LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=3][B]=2ИАЕ=[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [/LEFT]

Thanks man Im new to the forum and I have to say this is the best commuity Ive been in. Not alot of kids lol

Welcome :v:

And once you get use to using the mouse to look around you wont need anything else :). Oh and I'd like to know the answer to your second question too, maybe a beta tester could step in and help us both out with the answer :smilewink:

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Side note or Question.

For Blackshark for people like me who doesnt have Track IR and is using the mouse how can we us the mouse to look and click the buttons in the aircraft? :joystick:

Well, that's easy. Just enable that lua thingie posted before and then put your mouse directly on your head, and it will just follow your head movements inside the cockpit.

Well, that's easy. Just enable that lua thingie posted before and then put your mouse directly on your head, and it will just follow your head movements inside the cockpit.

Now all we need is a Cranium-Friendly Rodent we can strap to our Dome......anyone got any ideas for innovative design concepts? :book:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

The mouse is mainly used independant of view now - selecting switches etc....

Hi rockwelder,

Is it actually possible to use the mouse to look around in BS? And if so how would I go about panning with the mouse and clicking switches. I have been using mouse look since IL2, the original, and there's no way I would consider using anything else seeing as I still consider it to be the best and fastest way to look around the cockpit and maintain SA.

Thx for any info.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Yeah thats my question too, but I think that I will just pan with the mouse and map buttons on my hotas.

Another question: Brakining the Su-25T is pretty hard. It seems like it takes along time for the T to stop. Even when im taxi to the runway at 20mph it still doesnt stop on a dime. Am I doing anything wrong are is there a way to make the BRAKE button more senitive where stopping is more easier?

Another question: Brakining the Su-25T is pretty hard. It seems like it takes along time for the T to stop. Even when im taxi to the runway at 20mph it still doesnt stop on a dime. Am I doing anything wrong are is there a way to make the BRAKE button more senitive where stopping is more easier?

I personally do not think you're doing anything wrong....bringing +-19000kg's to a stop on a dime might prove a tad difficult at the best of times :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'