Cougar: Can I save my calibration into the firmware?

GKOver

I have tried it several times to save the manual calibration (and the axe directions) of my Thrustmaster Cougar into its mainboard/firmware.

But this is always not available anymore after I put the stick into another computer or after removing the Thrustmaster's software/driver.

Is it possible to really save it into the stick?

(I have also found http://cougar.flyfoxy.com/ccpcalibrate.php , but it doesn't really answer my question.)

The Cougar Syntax Manual, page 74, says:

A profile contains principally the following information about the Cougar axes:

Mapping data, Axis directions, Centre positions, Dead Zone information, Curves data, Trim information, Disabled axes data, and the Apply Axis Disable/Enable View option. Profiles no longer contain calibration data.

The Axis directions should be able to be saved on the Cougars memory.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia RTX2080 - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

But the stick also forgets the axis direction, not only the calibration.....

Sorry to hear that, I dont have any real experience with this, since I use my Cougar just on my own gaming PC.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia RTX2080 - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB