[NO BUG] Labels disabled in training missions

Megadyptes

I have labels enabled in the options because I really struggle to spot anything otherwise but in the Guns Guns Guns and Sidewinder training missions the labels are disabled and I can't toggle them on, making the training missions incredibly difficult for me.

Edited by IronMike

I have labels enabled in the options because I really struggle to spot anything otherwise but in the Guns Guns Guns and Sidewinder training missions the labels are disabled and I can't toggle them on, making the training missions incredibly difficult for me.

I posted same issue and I think they deleted my post?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill 
" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690 MPG DDR4 || i9-14900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4080S|Game1300w|Win11| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2||MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Asus||

Run the training missions from the Editor, there you can enable labels before running the mission. It also has the advantage that you will get a debriefing and the flight time will be logged on your logbook :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia RTX2080 - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Run the training missions from the Editor, there you can enable labels before running the mission. It also has the advantage that you will get a debriefing and the flight time will be logged on your logbook :)

Huh, didn't think of that. Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...