Wing sweep?

TheHighwayman

I cannot get the wing sweep to work automatically, even after I use the manual wing sweep control on the throttle quadrant.

This only happens when I start the aircraft using auto start. If the aircraft is started for me at mission start, the wing sweep works fine.

It seems I am missing a button or switch.

Everything is configured (wing sweep forward, backward, auto, and bombs) and linked to my throttle quadrant, but when I use autostart, these switches do not work at all.

Is this an early access thing, or am I missing a step?

Thank you!

• Like 2

Different issue, but I guess it's OK to put it in here as well since the thread's title is ambiguous.

One thing I noticed is the behaviour of the BOMB mode. I've read that part of the NATOPS and was under the impression that it should work just like the AUTO mode with the difference that the wings will just adjust in the 55° - 68° range. However in DCS I noticed that once the wings sweep further back from 55° at higher speeds, they stay there until moved forward again manually or by selecting AUTO. Selecting BOMB instead doesn't do anything in that state. Basically they won't come forward (to 55° or more) again.

As the aircraft accelerates and the AUTO wing-sweep

schedule is intercepted, the wings will follow the AUTO

schedule even though the switch remains in BOMB mode.

Upon decelerating, the wings will sweep forward to 55º and

stop.

Edited by Eldur

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

• 4 years later...
On 3/15/2019 at 2:58 AM, M0nkey said:

You need to press the master reset switch and make sur the yellow handle is down

That really had me stumped. Thanks !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] This must be reality, no sim can have this many bugs!

13700kf, 4090, 64gb.  HP g2.