[NO BUG] Only outboard spoilers exentend with spoilers-antiakid to both

lucky-hendrix

Hi all,

After some cold start, I have an issue where the outboard spoilers stay up. Whatever is the position of the 'spoiler-antiskid switch'

The spoilers modules on the right were untouched in guarded 'norm'

Cycling the flaps down & up solved the issue

I don't think there is any control configuration that can allow only the outboard spoilers out, right ?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Edited by IronMike

WonW and flaps up removes power from the outboard spoiler module. Therefore, If you had spoilers up before raising flaps, the outboard spoilers will remain in the up position.

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD

The Anti Skid spoilers only use the inner two spoilers when the flaps are up. When the flaps are down (fully down with wings at 20 degrees), both inner and outer spoilers are deployed for the anti skid. If you raise the flaps while the outer anti skid spoilers are deployed, power is cut to them, and they won’t move back down until you lower the flaps again and cycle the anti skid. I was confused about this too when the cat came out

i5-7600k @ 3.8 GHz, Strix 1050ti OC, 16 GB 2666 MHz DDR4 Ram, Corsair H110i, 500 GB Samsung 860 EVO SSD, Windows 10 64-bit, Track IR-5, Saitek X-56

F-15C, A-10C, F-5, M-2000C, UH-1H, F-86F, AV-8B, F/A-18C, F-14 A&B, F-16, F-15E, F-4E, P-47, Tornado, F-111, Mirage F-1, A-29 :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Heres a forum with a pdf with a really good explanation about the flaps and spoilers system if you would like to read it

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=235701

i5-7600k @ 3.8 GHz, Strix 1050ti OC, 16 GB 2666 MHz DDR4 Ram, Corsair H110i, 500 GB Samsung 860 EVO SSD, Windows 10 64-bit, Track IR-5, Saitek X-56

F-15C, A-10C, F-5, M-2000C, UH-1H, F-86F, AV-8B, F/A-18C, F-14 A&B, F-16, F-15E, F-4E, P-47, Tornado, F-111, Mirage F-1, A-29 :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Anti Skid spoilers only use the inner two spoilers when the flaps are up. When the flaps are down (fully down with wings at 20 degrees), both inner and outer spoilers are deployed for the anti skid. If you raise the flaps while the outer anti skid spoilers are deployed, power is cut to them, and they won’t move back down until you lower the flaps again and cycle the anti skid. I was confused about this too when the cat came out
Thank you ! Very interesting. So this isn't a bug

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk